- Fusion 360 - Advanced CAM May 17-18, 2018
May 17, 2018 - May 18, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This two day class focuses on Fusion 360 Advanced Mill CAM including list below. Computers are provided, although you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
- Modeling Fixturing & Workholding systems
- Multiple setups & coordinate systems
- 3D toolpaths
- Advanced toolpath containment
- Rest Machining
- 4th Axis and 3+2 Machining
Class Prerequisites: You must be familiar and comfortable with Fusion 360 (or HSMWorks) CAM.
Hotel: The Zanesville Holiday Inn Express has a preferred rate. Use either this link or call 740-297-4751 and mention “Saunders Machine Works”.
Rate should be $99/night (plus tax)
Airport: CMH (Columbus a.k.a. John Glenn) is the closest airport; it is about 60 miles away.