This two day introductory class focuses on the basics of using Fusion 360 in the machine shop, including CAD and CAM. No prior experience is required. Computers are provided, although you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
- Bodies & Components
- Sketching Tips & Tricks
- Demo’s: knife blade, speed vise handle
- Setup’s & Work Coordinate Systems
- Creating Tools in the Tool Library
- Core operations: Face, 2D Adaptive, 2D Contour
- Introduction to 3D tool paths
- Demonstration with CAM Samples
Hotel: The Zanesville Holiday Inn Express has a preferred rate. Use either this link or call 740-297-4751 and mention “Saunders Machine Works”.
Rate should be $99/night (plus tax)
Airport: CMH (Columbus a.k.a. John Glenn) is the closest airport; it is about 60 miles away.